Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Easter week




Okay I was not sure how to start this post. I have typed and deleted it repeatedly. Then light came on in my head.
I have had a rough week. It started over the weekend. Rachel got a fever and it lasted all weekend. Took her to the Dr. on Monday and she has a ear infection. On top of all that we had baseball stuff for both boys all weekend long. Then Tuesday, Wednesday, more baseball games. Which by the way Nathan played great in.
Then there was today. Nathan got tested for Dyslexia at school. I had my speculation since pre-k, and most definitely in Kinder I knew he suffered from it. But it is heart braking when you hear it "on the record". I want the best for my child. I never want him to feel like he is weird. I know it is not the end of the world, it is just the begging. It hard because I can't fix it.
Anyway, through it all I made a commitment to God. That this Holy week I would listen to nothing but Christian Music. And I have kept that promise. I wanted this week to be a reflection of what Christ did for me/ us. It has been wonderful. I have seen Gods hand at work with even with my busy week and the news of Nathan. God is faithful and will work everything to His glory. All I have to do is pray and have faith that He will prevail.
In Him,
Brandi

Oh here is a pic of my Rae!! She is a stinker, even when she is sick!!!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for my NaNa! The diagnosis is not fun, but at least he knows WHY, and that can ease his struggles.

    Love y'all so much!

    ReplyDelete