Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's gonna be alright!

Well I have been feeling a little down lately. If you don't know already. My family and I have been living with my parents now for almost a year in July. It has been hard having 7 people under one roof. 8mnths of this year Mike has been unemployed looking for work. He now has been employed for almost three months. I feel like it is time for us to have our own place. So Mike and I have been looking at apartments to move to.... Well now it turns out he is "under employed". I mean really, are we ever going to be out from under all this pooh. Basically you have to be making three times what "market value rent" is for an apartment. Almost no one rents at market value. So the song I posted below has sort of become my theme song. I love this guy Matt Maher he is a christian singer. This is becoming my song anthem for now. "Cause even in the dark you can still see the light its gonna be alright, its gonna be alright". Matt Maher Take a listen to the song and see if it hits a chord in you. Please pray continue to pray for us that God would move this mountain in our life.

1 comment: