Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fired UP!!

These past few days I have been fired up. About the idea of politics coming into my first graders class room. If you don't know what I am talking about I am talking about this OBAMA television thing coming into our kids class. Until recently his speaking points where going to be about his AGENDA: Health care, More bailouts, and yes maybe something about schools. I stress maybe because lets face it all he cares about is indoctrinating our kids into "their" (Democrats) way of thinking. I think not!!!! My child needs to be learning about the founding fathers of this country what this country was based on. NOT, health care, bail outs, bashing free enterprise. I am sorry I don't think so. I called his school and asked them do you plan on participating in this bull pooh, and they said "no", and I said "good my kids can come to school".

AS for my cooking thing, I have not forgotten about it I have just been in this weird mood were nothing sounds good. So I have been eating but nothing is really satisfying my true hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment