Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer

As I sit here writing my middle child is curled up at my feet sleeping, and I know that I should be doing the same. But I decided to BLOG!! LOL
I can not believe that we are half way through June. My kids are all sun kissed with days at the pool, Crazy hair do's for the summer and mommy taking her time in the morning. Yep, summer is here at the Henson house. My kids have been staying up late these past few weeks, not sure how much I like that especially when they do not nap during the day. This is a recipe for bad melt downs. I know, I know "you are the adult Brandi make them"! That is so hard when we are running from practices and games both lasting til 8:30 and we do not play games close by. I had one mother tell me oh summer is her DOWN time, well mine is turning out to be my busy season. And I was worried about them not having anything to do this summer.
Okay please be praying for Mike he is trying to get a new job that he really wants. Just pray that he would get that job.

No comments:

Post a Comment