Friday, February 19, 2010

Tired

I have been put on around of steroids for my ears. I have no idea if they are working or not. But some of the side affects are : Insomnia, dry mouth, and retaining water. Well I only have had one night so far of lack of sleep, thank god!!! Thirsty all the time. I personally feel like I am riding waves. Cause one minute I have tons of energy and the next time I am so drained!!! That in itself is hard on me. And I have noticed that my eye sight is sort of worse than before taking these meds. I am wondering if they have jacked with my eyes sight. So I am thinking that I am going to try to detox after I am done taking these meds. I personally do not like the idea of my body having all these drugs in them. So which me luck in the detox. Will let you know if I get any better after all the meds and detoxing goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment