Tuesday, January 26, 2010

pro-life

There was a good article on People.com today. The article is about upcoming super bowl commercials. Tim Tebow is going to be in a pro-life commercial and CBS is going to run it. I am super thrilled about this one. Anyway here is the link to the article. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20339455,00.html
I read what some people said about the article some not so happy about it and others very happy about it. Anyway it got me thinking. Why do people have so much ill contempt for people who do believe in God, and do not think abortions are they way to go. I just don't get it. Stand up for what you believe in and other people don't need to bash you for your believes. Now this is just my two cents take it or leave it.
I am so proud of Tim Tebow's decision to stand up and let his faith show. This is a hero that I don't mind my young kids looking up to, finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment